ARTIST with a YOWZA SPIRIT

Art is Long; Life is Short...
and so, in the true Yowza Spirit of this blog, I will invite
the people I meet, the places I go, the adventures I experience,
and the AHA! moments life brings to be my siren for my
ART and my WRITING.
Here's to the ride.

www.susiekellyflatau.com

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dug's Dive on Lake Erie

Hidey-Ho....I am way behind in posting summer blogs...
so behind that I'm giving myself MAJOR permission to use the upcoming series of blogs as journal entries...
simple, surfing-style snippets...hidey ho!

Yesterday, we headed out Route 5 to Dug's Dive that is located 
on the Outer Harbor just outside of Buffalo.  
Once we arrived, Jack met his new "little buddy" -- Dug! :-)  
Check 'em out.
We ate on the back porch that allowed a view of the harbor and Lake Erie.
Then we headed down the Outer Harbor a bit to Gallagher Beach 
to watch some of the wind surfers...
zip across the bay area...
and take advantage of "gale-like" winds that were blowing ashore.  


HIDEY-HO...away we did go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment