ARTIST with a YOWZA SPIRIT

Art is Long; Life is Short...
and so, in the true Yowza Spirit of this blog, I will invite
the people I meet, the places I go, the adventures I experience,
and the AHA! moments life brings to be my siren for my
ART and my WRITING.
Here's to the ride.

www.susiekellyflatau.com

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Old Man River & LeeRon Zydeco

Hidey-Ho...we spent a fabulous Thursday afternoon at Old Man River, a local favorite food shack across from Niawanda Park at the Niagara River.  In photographs - here's what a lazy, late evening provided for us in the form of food and fanny-shakin' zydeco music.

Funky and fun...the patio
 
the lip smackin' lobster and clam cuisine
 
and, of course, the cajun-spiced music of LeeRon Zydeco
 
Hidey-Ho...
 
It was a "Clam Jam" with Mr. Clam for certain...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time and I love the signs! No doubt it's more pleasant to be outside there than here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'm glad you two are enjoying summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cynthia and Jo Ann - thank goodness for the breezes that come off of Lake Erie and the Niagara River...since it's actually quite HOT here...but the breezes do cool you off. Hey Cyn - hope your West TX trip is ending with a "bang"....and Jo Ann - hope the shop is seeing big sales these days. Hugs to you both - xo susie

    ReplyDelete