ARTIST with a YOWZA SPIRIT

Art is Long; Life is Short...
and so, in the true Yowza Spirit of this blog, I will invite
the people I meet, the places I go, the adventures I experience,
and the AHA! moments life brings to be my siren for my
ART and my WRITING.
Here's to the ride.

www.susiekellyflatau.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Susie Kelly Flatau Artworks ... Now on Facebook


"Meeting of Heaven and Earth" 
acrylic on gallery canvas
24" x 24"
**now available as a Fine Art giclee print:

There is this place of the soul where Earth meets Heaven...
where our spirits are free 
to create
to celebrate
to give thanks.

As I sit here contemplating that thought,
I invite you to visit my
"art-log" and "new-works" journal
that I now turn to on a fairly regular basis on Facebook-- 

Throughout my life I have recorded snippets of life 
in my hard-cover journals and on my computer.
Now, it is precious to me that I have this avenue, 
this outlet,
where I can share my words and my art...
my thoughts and ideas...
my joy. 

**also available as a Fine Art giclee print
through 


"Woman Tree"
acrylic on gallery canvas
18" x 24"

yowZa


No comments:

Post a Comment