ARTIST with a YOWZA SPIRIT

Art is Long; Life is Short...
and so, in the true Yowza Spirit of this blog, I will invite
the people I meet, the places I go, the adventures I experience,
and the AHA! moments life brings to be my siren for my
ART and my WRITING.
Here's to the ride.

www.susiekellyflatau.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Noodles...

NOODLES...ROCK the CASBAH!!!

I'm not talking about the noodles one might have for brains
...or the noodles one might find in canned soups
...or the "wet" noodles one might find putting a damper on fun...
I'm talking about 
those fun-and-funky-and-always-floatable
pool toys used for bonking others on the head!

They are pure magic!  
Whoever created them probably never imagined
that one day some little lady would be slicing the precious product into sections 
and using them to protect corners of paintings during shipping!
Well, that's just what this little lady has done...and now 
she is crossing all fingers and toes that the Noodle-Protectors do the trick 
and keep the corners of this painting
safe and sound
as it makes the journey to Texas.

Have a "Noodle-iscious" Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment