ARTIST with a YOWZA SPIRIT

Art is Long; Life is Short...
and so, in the true Yowza Spirit of this blog, I will invite
the people I meet, the places I go, the adventures I experience,
and the AHA! moments life brings to be my siren for my
ART and my WRITING.
Here's to the ride.

www.susiekellyflatau.com

Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall East Aurora ART Walk

"Rising from the Deep"

Fine Art...Live Music...Entertainment...
now that's the way to spend a splendid autumn evening!
It is a time once again for the bi-annual Art Walk series...
time once again to stroll with good friends and
experience the vibrant art scene in the 
Village of East Aurora.

"She Dreams in Layers"
"Cosmic Energy"
I was blessed with my first 
WNY solo art exhibit & opening 
--"Sacred in the Ordinary"--
during the Spring East Aurora ART Walk, and now,
I am doubly pleased and delighted to share that 
a new installation of four of my works--
"Rising from the Deep", "She Dreams in Layers", 
"Cosmic Energy", and "Spirit Fly"will be on exhibit
@ Ashwood Artisans in conjunction with the
Fall East Aurora ART Walk
October 19, 2012
5-9 p.m.
"Spirit Fly"
Participating galleries and businesses include 
Ashwood Artisans, Taste Bistro, East Aurora Co-op,
redFISH Art Studios, Urban Design, Will Faller Antiques, 
Meibohm Fine Arts, the East Aurora Art Society, 
Roycroft Copper Shop & Power House, 
Norberg's & Roycroft Art & Antiques, and West End Gallery.

Life is Short; Art is Long...
and the East Aurora Art Walks ROCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment