ARTIST with a YOWZA SPIRIT

Art is Long; Life is Short...
and so, in the true Yowza Spirit of this blog, I will invite
the people I meet, the places I go, the adventures I experience,
and the AHA! moments life brings to be my siren for my
ART and my WRITING.
Here's to the ride.

www.susiekellyflatau.com

Friday, April 27, 2012

2nd Annual Emerging/Converging Juried Exhibition

I am humbled and delighted...

I have just received notification
that two of my works
have been selected for inclusion in the
2nd Annual Emerging/Converging Juried Art Exhibition
presented by
464 Gallery(www.464gallery.com).

The works are:
"Release"
(acrylics on canvas, 40" x 30")
and
"Weeping Moon
(acrylics on canvas, 30" x 40")

The exhibit will run from
May 17, 2012 - September 16, 2012
11th and 12th floor offices
of the Damon Morey Law Firm
Avant Building
Buffalo, NY.

Opening reception is May 17, 2012, 6 - 9 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment