ARTIST with a YOWZA SPIRIT

Art is Long; Life is Short...
and so, in the true Yowza Spirit of this blog, I will invite
the people I meet, the places I go, the adventures I experience,
and the AHA! moments life brings to be my siren for my
ART and my WRITING.
Here's to the ride.

www.susiekellyflatau.com

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Candle in the Wind...Painting on the Wall

"Seven Sisters"
acrylic on canvas
2012

 Candles.
They hold sway over my soul. 


Candles.
They soothe my heart.


Candles.
They soften my spirit.


Candles.
They dance upon my new painting, "Seven Sisters"...
inviting me to pause, to give thanks, to offer up my gratitude
for life's many blessings.


Candles.

Peace & Love



2 comments:

  1. Candles flicker and soften the colors. Candles flicker and dance with a light across the colors...."Seven Sister"....ever dancing<3

    ReplyDelete