ARTIST with a YOWZA SPIRIT

Art is Long; Life is Short...
and so, in the true Yowza Spirit of this blog, I will invite
the people I meet, the places I go, the adventures I experience,
and the AHA! moments life brings to be my siren for my
ART and my WRITING.
Here's to the ride.

www.susiekellyflatau.com

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sacred in the Ordinary Installation #2: Red Berry Delight

January 14, 2011...
Snow falls lightly and fills up the landscape...
I set out on my "first ever" snow shoe walkabout, 
and am soon encapsulated in silence...
shrouded in whiteness...
as I make my way through bare brambles and branches...
I stop to take in the occasional tap-tap-tap of a woodpecker in the distance...
and then...
I come upon red berries--nature's beauty marks--and I hold my breath.  
Such delicacy...
much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment