ARTIST with a YOWZA SPIRIT

Art is Long; Life is Short...
and so, in the true Yowza Spirit of this blog, I will invite
the people I meet, the places I go, the adventures I experience,
and the AHA! moments life brings to be my siren for my
ART and my WRITING.
Here's to the ride.

www.susiekellyflatau.com

Friday, January 13, 2012

Sacred in the Ordinary: Installation #1; Fly Me to the Moon Frida

As I begin yet another period of soul searching, 
I find that I am drawn, yearning, to document moments that bring me to a standstill.  
The sacred moments that still my spirit, my Self.  
The sacred moments in the Ordinary.  
And so, I share with you...and invite you to ponder the Beauty...
and the Bounty in the Ordinary.

Sacred in the Ordinary Installation #1: 
Fly-Me-to-the-Moon Frida


No comments:

Post a Comment